Small household items, clothing and furniture are gladly received at our Thrift Store between 9:00 and Noon on Mondays through Saturdays. OPEN, beginning Monday, May 11, regular business hours.
We will follow all CDC-recommended precautions for social distancing. Please wear a face covering. Hand sanitizer is provided.
Donated items are inspected for wear and tear upon delivery. Items that are gently used and saleable in the store are accepted on the spot. Donors can receive a paper donation form for tax purposes. Repairable items may be accepted.
“If you wouldn’t give it to a friend — please don’t give it to us!”
What We Do Accept
- Antiques, art, and collectibles
- Indoor and outdoor furniture
- Lamps, area rugs, and mirrors
- Jewelry and collectibles
- Men’s and women’s clothes and shoes
- Kitchen, linens, tools and household items
- Books, CDs, puzzles, games, and sporting goods
- Seasonal toys, decorations, and decor
What We Cannot Accept
- Platform Beds / Water Beds / Mattresses / Box Springs
- Entertainment Centers / Wall Units / China Cabinets
- Oversize desks / Large Appliances / Old style CRT TVs
Free Pickup of Furniture
We offer free pickup of donated furniture in good saleable condition that can be sold in the Thrift Store. For a modest charge, we can deliver large furniture purchases into areas ranging from Jensen Beach to Jupiter and west to I-95. Actual times are determined by location and items that can fit on our trucks.
- All pickups are ground floor only; we are not equipped to handle stairs.
- Place items in an area of your home where our drivers can safely remove the item without damaging your walls, doorways, or other furniture.
- Don’t place donations outside where it can be damaged.
- Clean clothing and small households items are also accepted with furniture pickups but must be boxed.
Call (772) 546-5070 to schedule a pickup.